By Shelly Lurie
Fall is here, which means it’s the start of pumpkin season! And what better way to welcome autumn than by making an irresistible pumpkin cheesecake. This recipe combines two American favorites: cheesecake and pumpkin pie… what’s not to love?
Better yet, we’ve made this recipe simple and easy to follow! As always, our recipes are designed to be prepared with union-made ingredients and support unionized grocery stores.
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Ingredients (purchase from your local unionized grocery store):
2 (8 ounce) packages Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
½ cup Domino white sugar
½ tsp. Durkee vanilla extract
2 Horizon eggs
1 (9 inch) prepared Honey Maid graham cracker crust
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ tsp. Durkee ground cinnamon
1 pinch Durkee ground cloves
1 pinch Durkee ground nutmeg
½ cup frozen Kraft Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
3. Blend in eggs one at a time.
4. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into the bottom of the crust; set aside.
5. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended.
6. Spread mixture over the first layer of batter already in the crust.
7. Bake in over for 35-40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
8. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
9. Slice and serve with whipped topping!
Have a union-made cocktail, drink, or recipe idea? Email us at email@example.com