Pizzas and bagels: two bready delicacies that some wise person decided would go great together.
No need to place an order and wait 30 minutes for your delivery to arrive. Pizza bagels are seriously easy to create for yourself. When you choose your ingredients carefully, you’ll support ethical companies that treat their workers fairly. Grab the cheese, get baking and enjoy!
Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza Bagels
Serving Size: 4
Total time: 20 minutes
– 4 bagels cut in half (Sara Lee/Thomas’)
– 14 oz jar pizza sauce (Prego pizza sauce)
– 1 bag of shredded cheese, mozzarella, cheddar, or blend (Alta Dena/Horizon)
– 1 bag of pepperoni, optional (Armour/Hormel)
1. Preheat oven to 375 oF. (Optional) If you want toastier pizza bagels, toast the bagels to your liking beforehand (they will not toast in the oven).
2. Lay the bagels on a baking sheet with the inside facing up. On top of each bagel, spread tomato sauce over the entire surface.
3. Sprinkle with cheese (as much as you want) and then add pepperoni (optional).
4. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.