By Linda Dao
Looking for something to spice up your next football party? We have exactly what you’re looking for with our delicious and easy bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers recipe!
As always our recipe is made with union-made ingredients to help support good jobs here in the U.S.!
Ingredients (purchase from your local unionized grocery store):
• 8 jalapeño peppers
• 6 oz cream cheese, softened (Horizon, Kraft)
• 8 slices bacon (Oscar Mayer, Hormel, Farmland Food, Smithfield, Valleydale, Tyson)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice the jalapeños in half (lengthwise). Scrape out the seeds and membranes with a spoon.
3. Stuff the jalapeño halves with cream cheese.
4. Cut the bacon strips in half and wrap the bacon around the jalapeño halves.
5. Place the jalapeño poppers on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon reaches desired crispness.
Get the latest Product Spotlights, labor blogs and more with the Labor 411 enewsletter