By Linda Dao
Need an easy and delicious recipe for your next football party? Try our Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe. It’s a great twist on the traditional buffalo wings and a dipper’s delight.
As always, our recipes are designed to use union-made ingredients – so you’re not only satisfying your taste buds, but also supporting good jobs here in the U.S.!
Ingredients (purchase from your local unionized grocery store)
• 8 oz. cream cheese (Horizon, Kraft)
• 1/2 cup Frank’s RedHot Sauce (or more to taste)
• 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing (Hidden Valley)
• 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken (Tyson, Foster Farms)
• 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or your favorite shredded cheese (Alta Dena,
Hiland, Horizon, Kraft)
• Combine all ingredients into a baking dish.
• Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated.
• Serve with crackers (Kraft, Ritz), chips (Lay’s, Fritos, Mission, Old El Paso, Ruffles, Sun) and/or vegetables! Dip. Eat. Enjoy.