By Linda Dao
Looking for some drink ideas to cool off with this spring? Try this Maple Bacon Manhattan recipe! Bacon and booze. Do we really need to explain why you should try this?
As always, our recipes are designed to use union-made ingredients – so you’re not only satisfying your taste buds, but also supporting good jobs here in the US!
Ingredients (purchase from your local unionized grocery store)
– 2 oz Jim Beam
– 1/2 oz sweet vermouth (Lejon, Tribunal)
– ½ oz grade B maple syrup
– 1 dash bitters
– Bacon strips (Oscar Mayer, Hormel, Farmland Food, Smithfield, Valleydale, Tyson)
1. Build ingredients in mixing glass with ice and stir.
2. Pour over ice into an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with bacon strips.
Drink responsibly. Drink Union.
Get the latest Product Spotlights, labor blogs and more with the Labor 411 enewsletter