By Linda Dao
Looking for a new recipe that is sugar, spice, and everything nice? Look no further because we have a delicious sweet and spicy chicken wings recipe to satisfy your every desire!
As always, our recipes are designed to use union-made ingredients – so you’re not only satisfying your taste buds, but also supporting good jobs here in the US!
Ingredients (purchase from your local unionized grocery store)
• 6 pounds of chicken wings (Tyson, Foster Farms)
• 1 ½ cups of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
• ¾ cup butter (Land O’Lakes, Horizon, Alta Dena)
• 1 pinch garlic salt (Durkee, Morton)
• 1 pinch ground black pepper (Durkee)
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (Durkee)
• 1 cup honey
For the glaze:
1. In a saucepan over medium heat mix the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
2. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until heated and blended thoroughly.
1. Bake wings on a baking sheet for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Remove the wings and glaze the wings.
3. Turn up the oven to 375-400 degrees and bake wings for another 7-10 minutes.
Get the latest Product Spotlights, labor blogs and more with the Labor 411 enewsletter